- 1 package of Chorizo, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 package Velveeta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can green chiles
- Green onion for garnish (optional)
- Salsa for garnish (optional)
- Corn tortilla chips
- Fire up the Sherman Cooker to get a hot bed of coals established and a hot fire burning.
- In your cast iron skillet, cook the onion and chorizo until the chorizo is finely crumbled and browned. Drain and return to the skillet.
- Add the Velveeta cheese, tomato and green chiles to the skillet and stir to combine. If a little heat is wanted, add minced jalapenos.
- Raise the Cooking Grate to cook over medium heat until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish and serve!
*If you want some heat, add some diced jalapeño!