Skip to main content
One of our most talked about recipes! No need to visit a fancy pizza parlor when you can enjoy fire grilled pizza right in your backyard. This recipe is easy and most importantly, FUN! Take the lead or let your friends, family and kids customize their own pizzas. You'll never get sick of hearing, "This is the best pizza evahhh!"
- 3 packages of pre-made pizza dough
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 pound Cooper's American cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite toppings
- Fire up the Sherman Cooker to get a hot bed of coals established and a hot fire burning.
- Let pizza dough come to room temperature. Spread a good layer of cornmeal onto a food safe surface and roll pizza dough out to an approximate 12-inch diameter.
- Place the pizza dough (dough only - no toppings yet) onto the Sherman Cooker Grate. Cook the first side 100% until it's golden brown, flip the crust over and cook the other side 50%, then remove it from the cooking grate.
- Place the pizza dough onto a food safe surface (partially cooked side facing down) and add your favorite toppings. Toppings will be added to the 100%, fully cooked side.
- Place the pizza back onto the Sherman Cooker Grate and cover with a basting cover or a large stainless-steel bowl.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and the pizza crust is golden brown. Remove and let it sit 2-3 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated with new recipes, promotions and information about new Original Sherman Cooker products and accessories.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you shortly.
Thanks for subscribing
Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available!
The max number of items have already been added
There is only one item left to add to the cart
There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart