Steak Tips & Veggies
This steak tips & veggies recipe has been with us since the beginning! Everyone can get involved in this meal. You'll find your guests taking it upon themselves to pull the steak off the grill once it's cooked to their liking. Tip: Always buy more steak tips than you think, because this one tends to make people overindulge.
- Pre-seasoned steak tips
- or plain tips seasoned with salt & pepper, or your favorite seasoning
- Peppers (Red, Green & Yellow)
- Red onion
- Summer Squash
- Fire up the Sherman Cooker to get a hot bed of coals established and a hot fire burning.
- Pre-soak the wooden skewers in water.
- Cut the steak and veggies into bite size pieces and assemble however you like onto the skewers.
- Place the assembled skewers onto your Sherman Cooker and grill until vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked to your desired temperature.